Rules & regulations
I agree to observe and abide by all the Rules and Regulations now in force or in the future as imposed by the Centre for but not limited to the use of the Centre’s facilities and the equipment, including rules with respect to lockers, attire and personal hygiene. The Centre reserves the right to terminate, revoke or suspend my class package for fraud, moral turpitude, breach of the Centre’s Rules & Regulations or for any whatsoever reason at its absolute discretion. If my package is suspended in accordance with the Centre’s Rules and Regulations, I am obligated to make payment under the agreement shall continue as scheduled.
1. I shall NOT store any valuables in the locker. If I insist on doing so, I shall assume all responsibility and risk of lost and/or stolen items from such storage. The Centre will not be liable for any compensation resulting from such loss of personal belongings, at any point in time.
2. It is always mandatory to wear proper gym attire and footwear (covered sports shoes/sneakers), whilst using the equipment in the gym.
3. The following includes, but are not limited to the Prohibited Activities within The Centre:
•Use of steroids, illegal drugs or other behavior altering substances,
•Smoking or consumption of alcohol on the Centre’s premises at any time,
•Open topped or otherwise spill-able drink containers in the workout area,
•Food in the workout area and changing room,
•Solicitation for profit, political purposes or any other reasons in whatever form within the Centre’s premises,
•Personal training of a Member by another Member for compensation, or
•Photography, videotaping, filming or audio recording without prior written permission of the Centre.
4. I shall compensate The Centre for any damages caused by me and shall also be held responsible for damages incurred by my children or guests.
5. I shall be subjected to the control and guidance of The Centre’s staff and to follow staffs’ instructions while in The Centre’s facilities. I agree to conduct myself in a quiet and well-mannered fashion when using The Centre’s facilities so as not to cause any disturbance which would interfere with the use and enjoyment of The Centre’s facilities by other members and guests. Under no circumstances, I will use foul, loud or slanderous language, or harass, molest, badger, or solicit other members or guests or the Centre’s Staff. I am strictly not allowed to move any fitness equipment around, and/or use the equipment in any manner not authorized by The Centre’s Management. A violation of any of these provisions could cause injury to myself or to other person using The Centre’s facilities, tarnish the reputation of The Centre, damage to The Centre’s property and other persons, or interferences with rights granted to others for use of The Centre.
This PDPA Policy provides information on the obligations and policies of #HASHBOXX PRIVATE LIMITED and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies (the “Company”) including FIITBOXX in connection with its obligations under the Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”).
The Company takes our responsibilities under the PDPA seriously. We also recognise the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data. This PDPA Policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use, disclose and/or process the personal data you have provided to us, as well as to assist you in making an informed decision before providing us with any of your personal data.
FIITBOXX aims to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and respect your choices in respect of your personal data. We will collect your personal data in accordance with the PDPA. The main purposes for which your personal data is collected, used or disclosed by FIITBOXX include providing you with our products and services, managing your bookings, your account, processing payments, addressing questions and feedback, improving our products and services, as well as where permitted under law, sending you marketing and promotional offers on products and services including newsletters, and personalized content and advertising based on your preferences or demographics via (i) postal mail to your postal address(es) and/or electronic transmission to your email address(es), and (ii) if so consented by you, via telephone calls, SMS/MMS and/or facsimile to your telephone number(s).
If you have registered your telephone number with the national Do Not Call (DNC) registry, we will not send you promotional and marketing messages via your telephone number unless you have provided FIITBOXX consent to do so.
By submitting personal data to us, you undertake and warrant that;
(a) you have the authority to provide that personal data to the Company;
(b) the personal data provided is accurate and true;
(c) you have informed the individual about the purposes for which his/her personal data is collected, used and disclosed as well as the parties to whom such personal data may be disclosed or transferred by the Company, as set out; and
(d) the individual has consented to the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data for such purposes.
FIITBOXX has a Personal Data Protection Policy under our service agreement which provides more information about how we collect, use and disclose your personal data. Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or if you wish to stop receiving promotional or marketing messages from FIITBOXX, please contact the Personal Data Protection Officer at the following addresses:
Attention: FIITBOXX PDPA Officer
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg
If you are an European Union Data Subject, you may wish to review the Personal Data Protection Policy under our service agreement that addresses how we manage personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).